Thursday, June 3, 2010

A-Wow

It's hard to imagine that we'll be adults some day. I don't really want to be, being a kid is a lot of fun.

I can't imagine any of us getting married. It seems really weird

Anyways, that won't happen for a long time.
In the future, this blog will probably end up getting really boring. That's what always happens. When I'm overly obsessed with something, it never really lasts. But it'll last at least another month or so.

It kind of seems like Esee and Stella are always on at the same time. There's a constant cycle of what happens.

So after school, I post a few things, and then go off. Like, an hour later, Esee and Stella go on at the same time. Then Esee calls me to say something related to our blog and then "has to go." I go on like another hour later, and I post a few things. Then Esee and Stella go on at the same time. Then Esee calls me to say something related to our blog and then "has to go." That's what happened today, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment