Sunday, June 6, 2010

A-Esee's house

Right now, I'm at Esee's house, and I'm sleeping over. We long jumped a little more and we totally SUCKED. Maybe it's because we had bad circumstances. At first, I was jumping like five feet, and I wasn't really jumping, I was like, leaping. And usually I jump 11 or 12 feet! But in the end, I got to 8 feet. Haha, Esee did pretty good, her best was around 10 feet.

Esee is obsessed with this one game on my iPod. It's called Stand O' Food and personally, it's okay, but gets kind of boring after a while. She's concentrating really hard. SHE KEEPS SAYING, "HOLY SNAP!" It's so funny.

OMG Stella, this isn't that amazing... but when we were long jumping Esee's neighbor that she hates was playing basketball, lol. And she made me left hand promise not to say anything. Well, I wouldn't have said anything anyways! Okay... I might have. BUT I DIDN'T.

Elise is failing at the game on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment