Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A - tomorrow

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we don't have a French test tomorrow. Esee says we do, but I hope she's wrong. I'm not in the mood to study it though.

Crazy day- I hope Esee participates in it so me and Stella won't be the only one's. But Esee is really self conscious and might think people will laugh at her, so I don't think she will. No offense

TODAY"S BEEN GO:)D- I took two tests today. I think I did pretty good on both of them!!!! AND ALSO, one of them was a science test!!! (btw I always fail science tests, or D'ce them) And science wasn't completely horrible and unbearable like it usually is. It was kind of interesting. Kind of

Mad-eye needs to tell me the URL of her blog. I don't think Mad-eye is her actual nickname, but I forgot what it was. What's even the point of having a blog if you don't want anyone to see it?!!!!

I have to go now. PLEASE ROXY, POST SOMETHING. I guess this is how people felt when I didn't really do anything.

3 comments:

  1. Her real nick name is Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEAH! I kept calling her Mad-eye and she got really annoyed. SRY MAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. esee-

    let's just change her nickname to mad-eye JUST cuz u've already started calling her dat

    ReplyDelete