Wednesday, June 2, 2010

E- Concert

I don't want to go to the concert. It will be really boring and i'll have to miss my cousin's ballet. I'm not into ballet, but i like going to ones that my cousin is in. and i told Mr. Willmart that I couldn't go to the concert but he said I had to go unless i wanted to fail the class because the concert is worth 1/2 ur grade. i personally think that is unfair because well, i just do. the only way i could get out of the concert is if i wuz sick or i had a family emergency, OR i told him 2 weeks ahead of time and it was a reasonable excuse, or what he thought was reasonable. and that's totally not fair because my mom said i could go to the ballet a while ago because she didn't know we had the concert. She just found out about the concert yesterday and the concert is today :(

so that's my saddness of the day, kinda. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment