Tuesday, June 1, 2010

S - our VERY UGLYBLOG

thanks to SOMEONE who posted "Test of Smartness", our blog looks terrible. and why are there two polls?

the reason why i don't have much time to post anymore is cuz i'm practicing my instrument. and it TAKES UP SO MUCH TIME. but i'll post way more stuff soon.

Anywayyyyz.

Today was really funny day. At school, we have Spirit Week. It was kinda lame today cuz barely anyone even know it was Decades day. I wore a Lei. Is that good enough? Tomorrow is "fashion disaster day". Esee is probably not going to participate, but I made And participate. If And forgets to wear ugly stuff, i'll blame it on her bad memory. JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK!!!!!!! :) Left hand promise that I'm just JK-ing!
Anyways, I should get back to playing my instrument.

i <3 baking

3 comments:

  1. And says:
    Hahahaha... that was kind of an accident when I made our blog really ugly. So I wanted to make a poll, so Elise told me how, and I made the first one, but it didn't appear, so I made it again. And then, I didn't know how to delete it or to move it to the margin so I just left it. But then 5 minutes later, I came back and I could delete it so I deleted one and moved the other to the side. And now, it looks normal again. HAHAHAHAHA, yeah, it's not that funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esee

    TISK TISK. Don't use r real names, even tho i don't care. but it would ruin the streak of fake names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH ANDREA. :P that was on purpose btw

    ReplyDelete