Friday, June 4, 2010

S - A Post a Day #1

*ignore the last A Post a Day.
OMG, BELLE!!! YOU PLAY THE VIOLIN! NO WONDER I SAW YOUR NAME ON THE VIVACE ("Viv-AH-chay", for those people who don't know..it's NOT "viv-ess") CHAMBER PLAYERS WEBSITE!!! OMG!!!! I NEVER KNEW!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T FEEL SO LONELY NOW!!! WE BOTH PLAY VIOLIN! HIGH FIVE!

When I got home today, I started to wonder about all kinds of things.

1. Why do singers shake their heads when they sing (note: that's one of the ideas on my autobiography project, so please don't steal it)? I mean, if you watch them live or in a recording studio, they shake their heads slightly when their singing R&B or some other quiet jazzy singing style. I don't do it, for one thing. :)

2. Do you think when the teacher calls me "honey", is she exasperated or does she just like calling people that? Today, in one of my classes, I kept going to my teacher again and again for corrections on my work. On the third time, she said, "What is it, honey?" She never said it on the other times. Most of the time, when people call you that, it means they are motherly or they just call people that. But I couldn't help suspecting if she was annoyed or not.

3. How could someone love someone so much that they would do anything for them?
There are songs about that too. In the musical Oliver! there's a song that goes, "I'll do anything for you..." But would they rob someone, hurt someone, or do something bad for the person they love???

There will be SO many theories and answers to these questions. And people always look at it differently. But no one's right for these kinds of questions. Except maybe Question 2, but the teacher could have had mixed feelings. You never know.

Now that I've got all the philosophical stuff off my mind, I'm going to tell people about Blue and Gold Day:

I like to call it Blue and Yellow day, just because gold pretty much becomes yellow. When I walked into school today, I saw a group of kids standing by the cafeteria. I walked into the group, and I saw one of my friends painting people's faces with a little jar of gold face paint. I got stripes on my face! I felt very School Spirit Like. I also wore a lot of blue. I should have worn my sunglasses, but I can't see in those. I wish that I had long blue socks. That would look so cool. Oh, well. I'll just have to wait until next year.
After school, weirdgreenman gave me a sugar cookie she made. It's good, but it doesn't taste like sugar cookie. Oh, well. No cookie is perfect.

Well, that's what I'm just going to post for now! Also, check the posts that have already been posted (not now, but maybe later), because I might add stuff to this one if I have more thoughts. OK! That's it for now!

Oooh, and one more thing. If you are trying to write a rhyming poem, go to www.rhymezone.com. It's actually a pretty good website. You can also try to rhyme with your name. Don't type TOO complicated words in there, because they might not work. But you can try!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, its Madiibii (the one who demands gum) and I think you are very thoughtful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Madiibii is the one who always HAS like 20 packs of gum, Phillips is the one who demands gum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for not putting me on your list of friend nicknames! How should I know you decided to stop calling me Madiibii?

    ReplyDelete