Thursday, June 3, 2010

A- Esee's B-Day

I'm really really really really really etc. curious about what we're doing at the mall at Esee's B-day! Esee won't tell me, or anyone else. Well, when I have a really juicy secret I'll trade it for what we're gonna do at the mall.

My guesses:
-Scavenger hunt (MY IDEA for my birthday, but my mom thought everyone would get "lost")
-Eat lunch there (LA---AAAA----MMMEEE, i hope you didn't do that or else I just dissed you)
-OMG SEE A MOVIE! (Hey, I bet this is right.)
-Window shopping? (yeah right, that would be totally pointless)

Please Esee, just tell me if one of the things on my list is correct.

I'm so glad you invited KENNY!!! But still, to bad you didn't invite your cousin Klara, she was nice.

I just noticed that all the people your inviting are like, my really good friends to. They'd all be the people I'd invite to my birthday

YOU HIPPO ESEE

Here's something that anger's me. At my birthday, Esee had just gotten her phone.
"OMG EVERYONE look at my awesomely awesome brand new phone. OMG it has a full body keyboard. Hi Aide, even though your sitting right NEXT to me, I'm still going to text you," Elise screeched.

And now, on her invitation...(these aren't the exact words but close)
Please bring your phones, but do not obsessively text with them

And AHEM, look who was obsessively texting at MY B-day. hmphhhh :( I might get a phone JUST so I can obsessively text!

2 comments:

  1. esee-
    lol i'm not telling
    btw my cousin's name is spelled CLAIRA smart one
    also, and fyi, i only obsessivly txted at ur christmas party cuz i had gotten it THE DAY BE4. but yes, i admit i did.... but the don't obsessivally txt thing wuz basically aimed at Aide becuz i didn't want her to obsessivly txt evvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay exibit A: Andrea i don't think you will get a phone just to make esse mad besides you hate phones!!!

    ReplyDelete