Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A-No one ever posts anything these days...

Lately, I have been posting a lot, but suddenly, no one else has been doing anything. I'm a total hypocrite, because I used to not post anything, but still.

There's a social studies pop quiz tomorrow! Well, it's not a pop quiz anymore, since I've told a ton of people about it. It's kind of hard, but some people might not think so. For once, I have NO homework.

Just a random idea, but we should post our blog URL on face book so people will "check it out" haha. After all... we only have 4 followers.

In P.E, I really wanted to get a mile time, but that didn't end up happening, I always fail at the mile in P.E. Today, there were two groups, Group 1: Under 9 minutes Group 2: Over 9 minutes. I wanted to run in Group 1, but Phillips said she didn't want to, but we ended up doing it anyway. Let's just say that didn't go so well.
"If we run this last lap we'll make it in under 9 minutes!" I said cheerfully.
"I can't make it," Phillips said dramatically.
"I believe in you," I said, (very cheesy and kind of sarcastically.) And then we ended up walking. When we went to look at our times, we didn't do so well.
"Time please," the P.E. teacher said in a bored tone.
"9:59," I responded uncertainly.
"Are you SURE your in Group 1?" the P.E. teacher asked suspiciously. No, we were NOT sure. At least we tried... Even though it was embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment