Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A, S- Silent Reading...,

Again, there is nothing to do in silent reading so I must post something on our blog. I don't really have any homework, and my silent reading book is really boring.

I REALLY want to put our blog's URL on Facebook, but apparently Esee thinks it would be weird if everyone saw it. They'd like, laugh at it, or something...Please, Esee? Can we do it? <---- IT???

The It part was Stella. I don't think anyone would laugh at it, and most people wouldn't even look at it. And me or Stella would put the URL on Facebook, so Esee wouldn't even have to be embarrassed!!!

Stella's getting a Facebook on Saturday! (As a lot of people probably know) but I CAN"T WAIT!!!! It'll be so fun to chat with her and stuff.

Stella's lap top DIED. R.I.P She can't do her Math homework now!!! Oh no-ish. I really don't want to go to math because it's really boring and I don't really get factoring. I do, but it's confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment