Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A - TV

Spongebob is the most... er... bad? (that was an edit in replace for retarded) TV show ever, no offense to people who love it. It's on, and I should really change it. I will after this post.

Lasagna is almost ready. MMMMMMNNNMMMMMM

ahhh... it's ready but too hot or something to eat. I'm gonna stare at it

Okay, I'm changing this super boring post. Everyone says it's like oh so boring and stuff, so I decided to change IT. (IT?????????)

When I looked at that thing that says how many posts each person has done, I saw how most people had like 20 and Roxy had ONE. No offense Roxy, even though you just joined. I'm a big hippo, (i know) because when I first joined I didn't post anything either.

In silent reading, Stella noticed that we posted more this month than we posted the whole of May. HAHAHAHA, must be because I joined and got really obsessed over it. When I first get into something I like, generally, I get really obsessed and start overdoing it way to much. For example:

-Littlest pet shops (ugg I HATE those stupid things) I got like over 100 and that was all I talked about for days
-Earrings (before I could even change my earrings, I had like 50 pairs and that was all I could talk about as well.)
-HAMSTERS (That was hilarious when we had those hamster lessons Esee.)
-Lip gloss (Normal people have 2 or 3, but when i got into it I had 18.)
-Bath and body works stuff (notice how I got a TON after my birthday? I'm trying to cut down haha)

My most obsessive= probably littlest pet shops. What was so great about those things that I had to get over 100. What a waaaaaaaaaaaste aaaaa $$$$$$$$$.

3 comments:

  1. don't say retarded. Esee already says it all the time and it's getting sorta annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esee-

    oh, sry. i'm trying to quit. it's just i have a small vocabulary, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, I'm sry. I will fix that right now while I am editing this stupid post that everyone has been talking about for the past 24/7

    ReplyDelete