Thursday, June 3, 2010

S - oh, and btw And

oh, and Btw And, i can't imagine YOU EVER GETTING MARRIED either! so stop saying stuff about me!
you're too ugly and pimply to ever get a guy. JKJKJKJKJK!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOO NOT UGLY AND YOU ARE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT AS PIMPLY AS SOME PEOPLE I KNOW!

and you didn't do the college thing right.

EVOLUTION OF DRAMA IN COLLEGE:
Freshman Year: "Ugh...college is soooo boring. High school was fun. Suddenly, everyone's so serious. And there's lampshades everywhere. Ugh."
Sophomore Year: "EXAMS!!!! CRAM CRAM CRAM!!!!!!! Ugh...i'm so tired...maybe i'll snoooze a little bit...."
Junior Year: "hey, esee, let's hit the party! get some beer too!" "Sure!" 4 hours later: "oh no! i totally forgot to study for my huge exam! EEK"
Senior Year: "okay, i have lots of stuff to do and then I'm off to get a job!" "Uh, no. Graduate school, idiot!" "Oh..hehe, I'm ditching that..."

No comments:

Post a Comment