Wednesday, June 2, 2010

E- MY EXTREME SKILLAGE, but then it dies off :/

ok, so I was bored and i needed to talk to Stella about a couple of things and i didn't really feel like waiting until school, so I called her. We talked for a bit but then she claimed she had to go. I didn't want her to go because I was (and still am) bored and I didn't feel like doing my math hw. So when Stella said, "i have to go" (the dreaded 4 word phrase in a phone convo, haha) i kept on saying, "resist the urge" over and over. In another phone conversation i had with Stella, she said the dreaded 4 word phrase (dare i mention it, lolz) and i kept on saying, "resist the urge" and similar stuff like dat. and it WORKED. Stella ended up staying on the phone for a little while longer. that is a great example of my extreme skillage. but today, i kept on saying "resist the urge" and it kinda worked, she stayed on the phone, but she was playing the piano, which was fine with me. but after a while, humming loudly and "la-di-dum"ing in tune to her song got a little hard and tiring. and then she repeated the 4 word phrase and ACTUALLY (as she said) "ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON". sigh. I guess my extreme skillage can only last so long so it can "recharge" for another, important situation.

Oh by the way. it wasn't that dramatic. but if i told you it less dramatic, you would fall asleep, or something like dat cuz it's not a very interesting story, tehehe.

2 comments:

  1. I can't figure out how to login!!! I am trying to post something though. Plz help!!

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is wierdgreenman ?

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete