Thursday, June 3, 2010

S - My Day

my day:

Science was fun. And sat with me and Phillipe. Also, Nikkyboo sat with us and we had a lot of fun talking with each other. Mostly all we did was decorate our rockets. And then we added some more stuff to to our rockets.

In math, we had a test. It was REEEEAAALLLLLYYYY boring. I think I did bad. :( But then again, people always think they do bad on the test, because they only think about the answers they think they got wrong -- not the good.

Right now, I should be studying about feudalism and stufff.Yeah, I thought I knew everything, but then I think I did bad on the test.:( :( :( i feel like a failure. Showered with B's!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Affterwards, And had to stop at my locker to drop off her P.E. clothes. I didn't she was going to put her shoes in there, and so I screamed when she did (it would get my locker dirty). But then she put the soles together. Now my lockers stuffed with sweaty clothes. Oh, and BTW, one time, Thelonius put his shorts in my backpack. AND THEY WERE WET. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment