Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A - Posting more than Stella and Esee

This whole "trying to have more posts than Stella and Esee" thing totally isn't working. Stella posts a lot... which is a good thing. And Esee posts kind of a lot, like as much as I do NOW, because I used to not be "in" to this blog.

Roxy should post something because I'm really bored. My dad wants me to unload the dishwasher, but I don't really feel like it.

La la la, what should I wear for crazy day tomorrow? I'll just wear something... random. WHAT IF I FORGET? Oh no, I have a thing for forgetting things. Stella says I have a bad memory, which is kind of true. I"M NOT GONNA FORGET THOUGH.

Sorry Stella, I'm copying your idea because you have such good ideas. I'm gonna make lists.

Top 5 things I get annoyed by.
5. When Esee doesn't let me touch her lipgloss
4. When one of my friends always ignores me when they're with someone else.
3. When I always give people food, but when I ask for something from them, they say "NO."
2. When people act like I'm really young and stupid and make me feel like a baby.
1. When people reach into my backpack and take my gum, which is why I don't like JO .

3 comments: