Wednesday, June 2, 2010

S - YAY

i have been obsessed with saying HEART instead of LOVE.
example: "I heart pears."
Esee thinks it's strange. >:/
My computer is SO warm right now. I need to keep studying. You should see my studying songs on the poetry and song page on our blog. They might help you. They helped me! And they were super fun to write. that's the main attraction of the blog that I have made today. :)

AWARDS FOR RANDESTESE FOR MAY:

Least Posts: And
Most Posts: Esee and Stella (tied)
Most Interesting Posts: Esee
Most Boring Posts :D : And
Most Random Posts: Stella

COMMENTS ON THE COMMENTS:

AND'S COMMENT: no, YOU posted the least for MAY, smart one! and ROxy wasn't even in the blog in May. gosh.
i <3 baking

3 comments:

  1. esee-

    nono, i didn't mean that...... i thatught it was different in a kool way. i'm sry if u thought dat

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHEM! Roxy posted the LEAST

    :( ill make my posts more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. And- O yeah, may. haha, roxy wasn't in the blog during may, ur so smart

    ReplyDelete