Thursday, June 3, 2010

S - And I'm not happy with you. i'm still kind of mad

oh, and Btw And, i can't imagine YOU EVER GETTING MARRIED either! so stop saying stuff about me!

and you didn't do the college thing right.

EVOLUTION OF DRAMA IN COLLEGE:
Freshman Year: "Ugh...college is soooo boring. High school was fun. Suddenly, everyone's so serious. And there's lampshades everywhere. Ugh."
Sophomore Year: "EXAMS!!!! CRAM CRAM CRAM!!!!!!! Ugh...i'm so tired...maybe i'll snoooze a little bit...."
Junior Year: "hey, esee, let's hit the party! get some beer too!" "Sure!" 4 hours later: "oh no! i totally forgot to study for my huge exam! EEK"
Senior Year: "okay, i have lots of stuff to do and then I'm off to get a job!" "Uh, no. Graduate school, idiot!" "Oh..hehe, I'm ditching that..."

And, the married thing was kinda mean. Really.

AND OMG YOU ARE SO "SMART" (sarcasm, i hope u know that)!!! IVY LEAGUE IS NOT A COLLEGE! IT'S A TYPE OF COLLEGE!"

"omg, i'm applying for Ivy League!" seriously, ANd? it's not a college.


THE COMPETITION IS OVER. I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE BECUZ IT IS GETTING BORING AND ANNOYING FOR ME. SORRY, AND. GO COMPETE WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS STUFF. :/

or, i can just stop participating in the blog. how would you like that, huh, esee and roxy??

SOOOOO, AND?????????? I don't want to like people all the time just because i don't meet people who seem right, ok? and i'm not going to meet my future husband in middle school. and i don't LIKE random hobos on the street like YOU do, AND.

3 comments:

  1. o... I'm sorry that I offended you Stella, it's just that you don't like people very often and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I changed it so it's not offensive and I didn't write it to be offensive. I'VE OFFENDED SO MANY PEOPLE WITH MY POSTS TODAY :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. esee-

    i kinda overreacted And, sry about dat. i wasn't very happy about it but i did overreact.

    ReplyDelete