Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A - Weirdgreenman failing

I really can't wait for the math test on Friday. This probably sounds really weird, because no one looks forward to tests. The reason why I look forward to this test is Weirdgreenman.

In math, we were using those really awesome clicker thingys that work really bad, but they're still REALLY FUN! Weirdgreenman was drawing these really ugly pictures of really skinny people (the waists were the skinniest, like, as big as the legs) who were me, Esee, her, and Man. She wasn't really trying and kept copying my answers, so I stopped giving them to her, and she got like EVERYTHING wrong when she did them herself. She makes me LOL at how much she literally fails at math.

So I want the test to come so she can fail and I can get an A... or B... hopefully not a C.

No comments:

Post a Comment