Sunday, June 13, 2010

R - My least Favorite things and Esee's birthday party

At Esee's birthday party (it was lots of fun, thanks for inviting me), Stella and I wrote a song which is called "my least favorite things". Unfortunately, I think that I left the paper that it was on folded up at Esee's house. So if she finds it, she should type it up and put it in the songs and stories section of this blog. Then she should give me or Stella the original.
I am so excited for the last day of school is coming closer!! Summer will, hopefully, be so much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Esee- your welcome. I'm glad u could come!!
    Ok random thing. I'm on my iPod on the Airplane flyig home, the airplane has Internet. I didn't know they did dat. Sry for all the mistakes, it's kinda hard to type with an iPod touch.
    Oh and for some stupid reason, I'm unable to post somehing rrom my touch.... But I can comment, weird. so this will b my equivelent of posting.
    I wuz ttly rite about our blog only lasting for a little bit. Muwahahaha. *sob* oh no, I'm turning into shannie.... Is that a good or bad thing??? I bet noone's going to read this, oh well. Hehe

    ReplyDelete