Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A-I'M IN ENGLISH!

Mr. Antler is looking at all the school design's and it's taking FOREVER and he doesn't notice when people have their computer's up. Like half the class does, including me. My keyboard is really loud because I type fast AND it's just naturally loud.


OOh only one left to show, I have to start typing faster. Mad-eye is kind of reading over my shoulder.

SORRY! I forgot to put the "A" at the bottom of the page. You can blame it on my bad memory Stella, haha.

Mad-eye is mad that I used the nickname Mad-eye so sorry Mad-eye! I hope she follows our blog!

OOH and this time, I put the "A" at the bottom of the page in labels for this post.

1 comment:

  1. I hate this name for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to slap you silly!!!!!!!!! Can it be better!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete