Thursday, June 3, 2010

A- College

Sorry, Stella, for copying your idea on what different stages of life will be like. Here's a situation that I imagine we'll all be in, starting from graduation day.

"WE'VE ALL GRADUATED!" Stella screamed. "I'm going to apply for an Ivy League college."
"IVY LEAGUE?" And hissed. "I'm going to the University of Washington."
"You guys are ALREADY thinking about college?" Esee laughed, "We're way to young." (Okay, so that's what Esee says now, but maybe it'll still be like that when we graduate from high school, haha)
"But we're GRADUATING," Stella remarked.
"I'll decide during the summer," Esee said. Stella and And rolled their eyes.

And then college...

OMG OMG OMG I'M FREAKING OUT. I'M AN ADULT NOW AND I HAVE TO GET GOOD GRADES AND DO GOOD IN COLLEGE SO I CAN GET A JOB AND HAVE A LIFE AND DO GOOD AND STUFF. OMG I GOT A B, OH NO, THIS MATTERS EVEN MORE THAN HIGH SCHOOL!

Yeah, college sounds REALLY scary.

1 comment: