Saturday, June 5, 2010

A- Today

Today, I got up very late and went to home depot and costco. It was very boring, so I begged my parents to take me to Paws and look at kittens. When we got there, there WERE NO kittens, just cats. One cat bit me, and it kind of hurt but then the person put this weird stuff on it.

My mom was looking through the window of a hair salon, and she was like, "i wanna become a hair cutting person. My friend makes 100,000 dollars a year" or something, but I doubt my mom will get to that. Then we went inside, and getting bangs was free, so I "got bangs." AND THE PERSON TOOK LIKE 10 MINUTES TO CUT 2 STRANDS OF HAIR. I can't even see the difference. Like, at all. At least it was free, but my mom tipped the person a dollar.

On facebook, I joined like 50 things you could "like". I was really bored, and no one good was online to chat with.

My parents are working on our garden. They got a ton of new stuff, so much stuff that we could barely fit in the car.

Here are things on my mind right now. They're almost like things that you can "LIKE" on facebook, so if you agree with them, please comment and say like.

-When a fat person says, "Why don't you just eat more?" I want to say, "Why don't you just eat LESS."
-I hate it when everyone else is super obsessed with something that I don't have, and it's all they can do/talk about.
-I hate those moments with my friends when neither of us know what to say.
-That feeling you get after you take a test that you KNOW you aced it.
-That horrible feeling you get after getting in trouble.
-That feeling you get when you know you failed a test, and it's all you can think about.
-Those days when everything goes wrong.
-The way you desperately wish you hadn't done/said something when the other person gets really mad at you and starts crying.
-Why do I always seem to regret the choices I make?
-When it was happening, I had to say that, but now that I think about it, I really wish I hadn't said that.
-That one person who really annoys you for no particular reason that you can't help but be mean to. (cough cough "One particular person with orange hair* cough cough)
-I hate it when a teacher gets mad at me for something the person next to me was doing as well.
-When you just can't think of anything else to write about because you've already wrote about all the good ideas.

1 comment:

  1. first of all, why would people LIKE these things? they're sad things! :( so on facebook, if they LIKED it, it woulds say "Stella likes those days when everything goes wrong."

    ...you shouldn't say "LIKE" tell them to say "AGREE" or "DISAGREE" or something instead.

    ReplyDelete