Thursday, June 3, 2010

A- Today

All in all, today has not been a very good day for me. First of all (no offense to those band people) the band performance was kind of boring. Okay, really boring. It doesn't mean you guys sucked, I just hate listening to music without doing anything else. P.E. was exciting in a way, for one reason. Bulton, (nickname for this REALLY weird guy), I think is gay. In P.E. I was like, do you like Cassidy? And he was like, NO. And then I was like, ok... And then he went on and on about Mitchell. And I was like, DO YOU LIKE MITCHELL??? And he was like, well, that wouldn't exactly work. Meaning IT wouldn't work. He's a perve. And then Craig started freaking out.

Science was fun! A lot of new people got to see our blog, including Thelonius (nickname). He read Stella's songs about what we needed to study for the social studies test, and some other people read it to. Unfortunately, other members of the blog got kind of mad at u because there was some kind of personal information on this blog. JUST TO TELL THEM! *cough cough* Thelonius did not see any of the posts about the other members of this blog.

For some reason, today at lunch the special Ed kids sat on half of our table, so every one was squished to one side of the table and I could barely eat. Even though I like the Special ed kids, this made my day even worse. Also, my backpack is really HEAVY, because we had to take all our P.E. clothes home, but Stella says I can put it in her locker until tomorrow.

HAHAHA Esee, isn't this post long? Me and Stella think that we should be allowed to have short posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment