Friday, June 4, 2010

S - A Post a Day #1

I have decided that one post a day is better. Or two. I'll be super busy today because right when I get back from school, I'm going to play piano. Only a few breaks.

Also, a note to all stalkers who read this:
If you want info about us, we'll tell you our age. Roxy is only a week old -- she's still a baby. Esee and And are the oldest -- almost one month old. Stella is almost as old as Esee and And. Stalkers, you will be happy.

Also, please don't copy my #1 ideas. Then the blog will be clogged up with #1's and #2's all the time. Come up with something else, please. Thank you.

Also, And, thank you for taking all your sweaty clothes out of my locker. Sorry that your backpack is full of clothes again.

Also, please delete some of the posts that are pointless so that we don't have so many posts for June. I had to, so don't say I'm selfish.

i <3 baking

No comments:

Post a Comment