Sunday, June 6, 2010

R-Today

I am at the UW injury prevention center right now. It is very quiet in here. We are waiting for the people tonget back from lunch. For a while, the people next to us looked funny because they were both texting. They also look really alike.

This is random:
but it us really humid right now. My shoes are green from mowing the lawn yesterday.
For lunch, I had two doughts and half a bagel.
The ceiling is really high in here.
Now I am at home. It is 4:18. Now I also have a simsuit and I can take the float test for crew.
Hopefully this isn't one of those bad posts. Sorry if it is. Just tell me and then I will not do another post like it.

Stella that is a really awesome story, btw. Its also hilarious!! I'm happy that we have tomorrow off of school...

No comments:

Post a Comment