Thursday, June 3, 2010

A- RANDOMNESS THAT WILL BORE YOU TO DEATH

I know posts are supposed to be interesting, but i can't think of anything interesting at the moment. I guess I could call it writers block, but I am still writing, or else Stella and Esee will post a ton and I will never have more posts than them.

MY FAVORITE CLASSES

1. ENGLISH! Even though Mr. Antler """"""""""hates""""""""""" me, his class is still very fun for many reasons. a) I never do a thing, there's a so called- "working time" in English, but this class is to fun to do anything, and I would rather do my homework at home. In other words, I call this "working time", "socializing time" instead. Mr. Antler is very ignorant, and when he see's I've done practically nothing, he doesn't care because I'll have to do it for homework
2. Social studies. This class has been growing on me for a long time, and it used to be one of my least favorites, but it's really fun. In this class, you actually have to try,but it's still fun.
3. French. My ex-favorite. I miss Mrs. Whats-her-name, the one who came before Mrs. Stefonson. She is too strict and mean. But this class is still fun because all my friends are in it.
4. Ugh math is getting really annoying, but it's still okay
5. EW P.E.
6. Science= devastatingly boring

No comments:

Post a Comment