Thursday, June 3, 2010

A- change

Can we change the appearance of our blog? It's really pretty but getting boring, I just can't live with the same thing forever.

I think we should switch the colors around, maybe a different layout or something and a few new features. If you agree with my idea, please say "like", if you don't, just say "not in agreement" and don't yell at me. haha

I hope this little idea doesn't turn into an argument like the face book one did. Well, it was kind of argument, maybe a disagreement. Anyways, some members of the blog were not happy at each other.

2 comments:

  1. esee-
    good idea, but before you change it, can you tell me which one you are thinking of? and don't do the one that belle has because that would be kinda boring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't switch it because I don't really know how... haha I'm anti-technology

    ReplyDelete