Thursday, June 3, 2010

A- Forgetful family members

As you probably know, my mom has a bad memory. Today, she LOST her credit card at a restaurant. NOT a very smart thing to do. But she found it again after about 2 hours of driving. Whew, but what a waste of gas and money.

She also went to the bank, so I hope she got me the $ she owes me! I'm kind of low right now.

BTW Esee, I think I can come to your B-day. I hope Stella and Roxy can come to!

We should have a page that's for really long stories, because I want to post a story that's like 18 pages long (that one that Sophie's obsessed with.) And amazingly, it's not a cheesy romance. Except for the beginning, but that doesn't really count.

I've decided to let go of the idea of posting our blog URL on face book, because half of the members on our blog do not agree with this (Esee and Roxy.) I will still try and show it to my friends, so we can get more followers.

Belle never writes much on her blog. Well, she still writes about the same amount, but it doesn't seem like much because now-a-days, I post like 10 things per day. I remember, a long time ago (a few days ago) when Esee told me that Belle posted almost everyday and I thought that was a lot. I was wrong.

I just noticed that every time Roxy goes onto our blog, she's gonna have a lot to read because she doesn't post much, since she doesn't have a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment