Tuesday, June 29, 2010

R - Annoying

This week is kinda wierd for me. I have crew, which starts at 7:30 and ends at 9:30, and I also am helping out with a camp at church, where I have to be at 8:50. So on Sunday I told the camp people that I would have to be an hour late on Monday. Then they came to talk to me then about how late I would be for the rest of the days. I saidi about half and hour, assuming crew would let me out early. So when I got to crew this morning I asked them if I could leave about 20 minutes early and they said yes. I was going to call home and say that, but I couldn't figure out how to make the phone work, so I didn't call. That meant I was late for camp. The camp planner people weren't very happy about this. She was actually really mad ( I think, I'm not quite sure). But she shouldn't be that mad because I told them at the beginning, like the very, very beginning, before camp had even started that I would have to be late. Then she put me in a group with only one other Youth Assistant (most of the other groups have three or four youth assistants). That means that the girl I'm working with has to be super busy, which isn't fair to her and its her first year. So they really messed up with setting up the groups and YA's pairing. And I feel like its all my fault, even though I did what I could. Its all really wearing on my nerves, even though its only Tuesday. This is not a good week so far.

Also, on a completely different note, this is the 100th post on the blog!! YAY!! (actually, thats why I posted, so we can get over 100 posts.

On another completely different note, when in And getting back from vacation.

Okay, I'm done rambling now.

Have a great rest of summer and be patriotic next week!

PS. My neighbors are re-roofing their house and it STINKS!!

1 comment: