Thursday, June 3, 2010

A- Walking home

Roxy is at the track meet, so I was going to walk home with Aide. But then, Aide didn't show up. She always tells me when she's not walking home, but I guess she forgot to today :( So I walked home alone today

I'm gonna make a list of the good and bad things that happened today:

Bad-
My backpack was heavy
The band concert (no offense)
I can't go to the track party
It was squishy at lunch

Good-
I think I did pretty good on the social studies test
I got to put my heavy junk in Stella's locker until tomorrow (thnx stella)
I finally turned in my overdue library book
social studies was entertaining
People actually crowded around OUR BLOG in science, even though they were the song's that stella wrote, but maybe that mean's they'll look at it more

No comments:

Post a Comment