Wednesday, June 2, 2010

S - doods, check this out (UPDATED)

hey guys,

check out the poetry corner and songwriting page. scroll down the page and you can see my songs! ask AND if you need help finding it.

oh, and btw, And, get rid of the spongebob post. it's really dumb. do i care if you plan to stare at lasagna?? :) jkjk.. but still. get rid of IT.

and the reason why ur "skillage" works, esee, is because i get guilty when i imagine pressing the END button, and then you in your room talking to no one. it makes me feel sad. that's what stops me from pressing the button. so you better be thankful that i'm so nice. HAHA.

and ROXY PLEASE POST SOMETHING. AND DON'T POST SPONGEBOB THINGS LIKE AND DOES.:P


i <3 baking

1 comment:

  1. EVERYONE is making such a big deal about that one stupid post. I'll just add something to it. And that was my only short post, usually my posts are like, as long or longer than Esee's

    ReplyDelete