Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Post a Day #2

I played basketball with a lot of my friends today. First, we played normal basketball, but no one really cared about the rules. The ball always got out of bounds, and we always grabbed it out of people's hands. Only one kid really cared. It was really fun, but no one ever passed it to me because they didn't even know that I was on their team.
This is where you line up and try to shoot the ball before the person behind you shoots. If they do shoot, then your out. It's a really fun game, but weirdgreenman thinks it's dumb. She wanted to play "Poison", but no one else did. And they didn't even know what "Poison" was.

Now, I am going to talk to my blog members. Roxy, the VERY GOOD story was by And. I'm pretty sure that the got the idea from The Year I Turned Sixteen, which is a really good book by Diane Schwemm (msp?). It's about four sisters, and each story is about the year they turn sixteen. Also, And, how come Esee made you left-hand promise not to tell anyone about the neighbor that she hates playing basketball?

That's all for now. It's a shorter post, so it won't take up half the page.

5 comments:

  1. Esee-
    stella, And meant to say that i made her left hand promise not to say anything to my neighbor, not that she couldn't tell anyone that i made her left hand promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah. btw I didn't get the story idea from the year I turned 16, I got it from how you (stella) always did those posts about us in middle school and high school in stuff.

    -And

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how old are you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. want font do you guys use on your page? its awesome is in comic sans or what?

    ReplyDelete