Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A- AHHHHH Stella posts so much

I can already tell that I'm never gonna post more than Stella. I give up, pathetic right? It's been like 3 days. But soon, I'm gonna post more than Esee. She always has to bribed to post things because she has such a "busy" schedule of texting, facebook-ing, and doing her homework very slllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy. No O to her.

I still can't wait until Roxy POSTS SOMETHING!!!

Today, I got us a follower!!! OMG It happened in English, I forced her to (kind of.) I WANNA SEE HER BLOG!

I'm very bored right now, and hungry... The English room needs to smell better. I think it's Mr. Antler's reek because he can't smell anything.

MY FAVE. SONGS!!! are...

1. Nothing on you (thank you Esee, even though I really HATED that song at first, but you kept playing is over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until I liked it)

2. Obsessed

3. Blah blah blah (This song is catchy and annoying at the same time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment