Thursday, June 3, 2010

A- Almost there...

Once upon a time, I had more posts that Stella. That was before she came online. And... it was about 2 HOURS ago. And it lasted about 5 minutes, because I had to delete one of my posts. Don't ask me why, it's a long story.

But now, Stella has like 5 more posts than me. I <3 how every time I come back on to check out our blog, there's like 10 new posts! I hope Roxy starts posting a lot, then things will start getting really exciting.

Esee told me the math test is easy. I HOPE SHE'S RIGHT! My grade needs to go up :)

Did anyone else make honor roll? I'm guessing you guys did, because you only have to have at least a 3.7.

DO you think they'd still take my track money for the party if I turn it in tomorrow? I doubt it. Have fun at the party Esee :(

1 comment:

  1. esee-
    the math test IS easy. there is this one really smart girl in our class and she finished in like 7 min and i finished in like 20 (i think)
    yes, i got into honor roll :D
    they will still take the money but 2morrow is the last day. i still have to turn mine in 2 so we should turn ours in together be4 skool, so try to come to skool a bit earlier

    ReplyDelete