Friday, June 4, 2010

A- I've just found out :(

I've just found out that Mr. Antler isn't teaching honors history next year. Mr. Courtney is teaching honors history next year and Mr. Antler says he hates me. But I don't believe him.

Also, I can't go to the track party because I quit track.

Everyone always laughs at me. I wish I hadn't made it to prelims because then I never would have quit. :(

ALSO, I'm sad.

I'm in English, and I've noticed that this blog is getting kind of boring, but I'm not going to stop posting yet.

**************************************************************************************

BIG NOTICE: I actually want to know what people think I would look like in side bangs, so please don't vote more than once.

Im sorry that this post is so short, but I had to get this message across

No comments:

Post a Comment