Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A- More about people now

Things I HATE about my friends (sorry to start out with the negative.)

1. When they want me to stop doing something, they team up on me instead of just saying it. *COUGH COUGH SNEEZE COUGH COUGH* Belle.

2. Sometimes they're in a really bad mood and don't talk to me. All of my friends do this sometimes.

3. When my friends act like what I think or do is stupid. *cough* Esee, when I was going to try on those sweatpants and you were like "OMG they're so UGLY" so I didn't want to try them on but did anyway.

4. When my friends care to much about what other people think

Here's where is gets sweet and sappy.
Things I LOVE about my friends

1. Stella- our problems relate and we can help each other... such as we both hate it when people treat us like we're really young
2. Esee- It's really entertaining to talk to you, and I could for hours
3. Belle- Your HILARIOUS, I love how you totally overreact
4. Roxy- That we have a lot of fun walking to school together
5. Man- That your really nice to me and always make me feel better
6. Aide- That you don't care about what other people think, and do such... entertaining things, such as going out with Evy.

Those are my BF's at school, but it feels like I'm forgetting someone

No comments:

Post a Comment