Thursday, June 3, 2010

S - how elementary school suckED and how it DIDn't

Elementary school seemed like it lasted for EVER. 6 or 7 years in Elementary school. It means you have to have the same teacher for a WHOLE year. And that's kinda boring, especially if you are stuck with that one teacher that smells like used diapers and whips kids.

In Elementary school, recess was what you looked forward to most time. Now, recess is like a foreign word. It has turned into what Middle Schoolers call "the lunch break." But somehow, we've lost the urge for recess. Man, we sure wanted to get rid of recess fast.

Stages of Elementary School Drama:
Kindergarten: "YOU STOLE MY SPARKLY CRAYON!" "NO I DIDN'T!" "I'M TELLING!" ":P"
1st Grade: "Do you like my new princess clip?" "HAHAHA No. It's ugly." "You're mean."
2nd Grade: "'Is' is spelled "I-S", not "I-Z". "No, it's I-Z!" "No!" "Uh-huh!" "No!"
3rd Grade: "Man, you're FAT!" "That's mean!" "Oh, well."
4th Grade: "I don't like Stella. She's too clingy." "I HEARD THAT!!!"
5th Grade: "That's so stupid!" "Whatever." "MWAHAHAHAHA!"
6th Grade: "Hey, you said I got to sit in the middle." "Oh...oops." "Well, I want to!" "Okay, fine!" "Maybe I won't, then." "Fine, I will!" "Okay, but you said I could." "FINE!" "Oh, no, it's okay." "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT????"

i <3 baking

No comments:

Post a Comment