Tuesday, June 1, 2010

E- wow

WOW. THis blog has, amazingly, lasted a total of.................. 19 days. and here i thought i thought it would only last a week. Well that just roves not to listen to me.
YAY. It's june!!!!!!!! which means dat my birthday is really soon. As of today it's in 16 days. do the math. that mean's my b-day is on the 17th of june. which means I will FINALLY be a teenager. and I will know everything (inside joke). Almost everyone else is already 13 so i feel very young, but oh well. Not like I can help it or anything.

I have tons of homework because I didn't do it all, over the weekend. I would've but I was at my grandparent's beach house, against my own free will. But on the bright side, i'm not going next weekend so I can actually have fun. I'm not saying i didn't have fun this weekend, i did cuz my cousin Claira was there. But i would've rather stayed home. I prefer home most of the time.

2 comments:

  1. YAY u wrote something. WOW your birthday is soon. Happy early birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank u. and yes it is soon. i'm going to send my invites out like 2morrow :D

    ReplyDelete