Thursday, June 3, 2010

S - rant

i'm going to rant about funny things about And.
She is SOOOO forgetful! i wouldn't give her my locker combination because she would probably drop it if I wrote it down. Or she would forget it if I just told her.
Also she always does these funny dances and makes up these songs that are kinda funny but dumb.
Another thing is she laughs at stuff that I don't think is funny, but oh well. :)

also can we stop the competition thing? i don't want to post a million posts a day. And plus were clogging up cyberspace. So, just STOP And. I don't want to have to post stuff all day anymore. k?

3 comments:

  1. esee-

    i kinda agree. i mean look at the list under blog archive, it's SOOOO long and it's only been 3 DAYS in june.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And- I agree as well, it is kind of getting annoying. We should post like a normal amount now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw i just randomly thought the locker combination thing was funny... because it was like kind of true.

    ReplyDelete