Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A- Wasted opportunities

Recently, I have seen a lot of open windows of opportunity that have been thoughtlessly passed by. It's such a waste to me when someone gets an opportunity to get something that I really want, but they don't take it or refuse it. One of my friends, Christy, heard that this really hot guy named Jus was going to ask her to prom. Thought he is extremely hot, she decided that she was afraid of black d**** and didn't really want to go with him :'( This is one of the biggest wasted opportunities I have ever seen.
Another person I know, who's name I won't name, didn't immediately take the offer of a really hot guy asking her to star bucks.
These chances will never come again! You'll probably never regret the things you did, but you will always regret the things you didn't do!
So this kind of interesting guy was going to ask me to prom, and I was talking to Aids and she said that if she were me, she would have said yes just to go and that I could have just hung out with her and her friends. I feel like prom would be really fun, but I don't want to go with him and I feel like I'd be using him just to go. But anyways, I feel like this is kind of a wasted opportunity even though I'm not going.


No comments:

Post a Comment