Tuesday, May 20, 2014

S - BLOG RESPONSES and Updates

Hope everybody is having a great Tuesday! Tomorrow is the middle of the week, so after you get past Wednesday, the week is basically done with. Well, maybe that's a bit of a stretch.

I am laughing at the post "Wasted Opportunities" because it sounds like a deep reflection on life, when it really wasn't. Well, I guess it kind of was a deep reflection, but it wasn't presented deeply. In the-person-who-I-will-not-name's defense, he was not THAT hot.

In response to Esee's post, WOW Esee your room must be really organized. I haven't seen your room in almost three years. Have you made any big changes to it?

Tomorrow I have an UV test to study for (not the real name of the test, I'm making sure that internet creepers don't find out what academic program I am in). Wish me luck you guys! I am kind of stressed out, but I am not trying to freak out too much. 

I am super duper excited for folklife!!! Except I was really disappointed that I'm not seeing And. Oh well. 

When does SC get out for summer?

Also has Roxy been alerted of the blog's revival.

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO ADD LABELS ON YOUR POSTS!

2 comments:

  1. He was too hot! And good luck on your test. I wish I knew what day school let out for SC -And

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was too hot! And good luck on your test. I wish I knew what day school let out for SC -And

    ReplyDelete