Thursday, May 22, 2014

A- tumblr

So when I first joined tumblr, I was only following like 2 people. And so I thought, why don't I just follow every blog in my vicinity? And so, whenever I saw a blog, no matter how lame their posts were and how ugly their blog was, I just followed it anyways. Now my news feed is clogged with crap I don't care about. Especially girls posting their star bucks drinks and their perfect food and stupid quotes. Or there's the people who are like, Omg-I'm-so-alone-someone-find-me-a-boyfriend-and-I'm-so-sad-and-ugly-and-no-one-loves-me! I found some really awesome blogs but only a few, and their stuff never comes up when I'm going through my news feed because its only like 1% of it.
I wish I could just unfollow all the stupid blogs! I've spent the lasts half an hour unfollowing blogs I hate which is like everything but it takes so long and I'm still following 350 horrible blogs. uggh
Lesson to take out of this: when you first get a tumblr, don't fret that you're not following anyone. If you follow bad blogs in the beginning, bad blogs will come up on the SIDE for you to follow and you, being a stupid young tumblrer, will follow those stupid blogs.
Is there like a button to erase all the blogs I'm following?
Anyways I had to rant because everyone is so annoying on tumblr but I could just quit but I'm not going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment