Saturday, May 17, 2014

S - WE'RE BACK (kinda)

Hello fellows of the blogging world! THIS BLOG IS BACK. Well, it's half revived. 1/2 of our members have remembered that the blog exists and are willing to continue to make it a thing. Hopefully the others will remember it, too. Except we probably won't post like every hour like we did in middle school. Probably just a few times a month. But I think that's how a blog is actually supposed to work.

Anyways, here is an update on the highlights of the past few years, so that you kinda know what's been going on:
2011-2012: High school was weird and we were all awkward ducklings with yellow fuzz. E and I were obsessed with tumblr.
2013-2014: Things kinda got less awkward. Everyone got really cool and E got an iPhone. S switched schools. Esee and And got licenses.
2013-2014: Everyone is really busy and assimilated into high school. A is taken now. R is still sporty and in crew.

Well, hope you're all doing well!

BTW - If you were reading those lists I made of my favorite songs from middle school...my music taste is a lot better now. I cringe as I read those lists.

-Stella

1 comment: