Saturday, May 17, 2014

E- WOW! Thanks to S, I just found this blog again!

Ahaha, wow. Long time no see to this blog. I had totally forgotten about it! It's so amusing to look back and read about all the things we were doing in middle school, and all the things we were obsessed with and the way that we typed/talked (actually that was mostly me, not the others). But wow, this blog is amazing. We can NEVER delete any of the old posts. It'll be fun to come back and look at them like I'm doing right now.
I feel like so much has changed since this blog was active but really, not actually that much. We are just more mature now (thank goodness for that) and in high school and Stella is at a different school than the rest of us.
Guys... I don't know how practical this would be or even if the rest of us will catch on, but I actually think it would be so cool to start posting on this blog again! Then we could see how things have changed and it would be a way to keep in better touch with Stella. Just a thought though. But I'm gonna try to talk individually to everyone about it. It could be fun!!
Thanks again Stella for reminding me about this blog, because I had totally forgotten about it and probably would have never remembered it if it wasn't for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment