Monday, August 23, 2010

S - wierdgreenman has a blog!!! and other stuff

Okay, on request, Sop -- eh heh heh, I mean, wIErdgreenman has requested that I spell her name that way. I think. Instead of weirdgreenman. So, yeah. And, wierdgreenman has been managing a blog with Peedunkey Mufkin (don't care, wierdgreenman, about what she calls herself now). I totally forgot what the name of the blog is though.

I wish that we had more followers. Or at least people who cared about our blog. I sent an email out to a bunch of people but they kinda sorta insulted a post, and no one actually followed. I hope more people (whom we know) will actually follow our blog soon. I think Esee and And have forgotten about our blog -- for now. They'll remember it later. Or else they're just ignoring it. Oh, I'm just going to stop blogging about Esee and And because no one blogs about me. And plus they're not doing much. GASP. THE CREATORS OF THIS BLOG ARE NOT DOING MUCH.

Yes. And for that person (known as Anonymous) who said that my new way of typing (with only the finger tips is very common) I am now resting my palms against the keboard "like everyone does"! Not that you would actually care that much. Well, I'm going to stop raving and start checking out other people's blogs. Roxy stopped posting once I started psoting. This saddens me. :'(

-Stella

i <3 baking

2 comments:

  1. WIERD is a programming language. Therefore, all of the words in my name are completely valid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am managing a Facebook page with Peedunkey Murishani, not a blog. You can find us a John Smith (the one with the Imperial crest for a profile picture):http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001529017738
    Peedunkey's blog: starwarspoodoo.blogspot.com
    My blog: itsallhuttesetome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete