Friday, August 20, 2010

S - A Post

Hey peeps!

Very bored as usual...tomorrow I'm hanging out with M&M! Haha, yay!!! I'm super excited...let's hope that it's sunny tomorrow.

By the way, I'm SO sorry that I didn't ask, but I was getting bored with the blog template. So I decided to snazz it up! (slash, make it over COMPLETELY :)) Please don't hate me for it! I think it's pretty! I tried to make it as close to the interests as Esee, And, and Roxy as I could. Don't ask how I did it, because I really do hope that you can figure it out yourself.

Well, yeah, that's it for now. My new favorite ice cream is Raspberry with Dark Chocolate in it! It's really good! :P Yum!

Okay, that's all. For now. Really. I'll probably post later though.

3 comments:

  1. You guys finally got to your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that flavor too, but my fav is still mint chocolate chip.--roxy

    ReplyDelete