Sunday, August 29, 2010

S - Dude

Dude. This blog is, seriously, like, sadddddddd. It feels gray and lonely because And and Esee aren't posting. :(

Today was an interesting day. Kinda not really. I went to the library and got a book called...oh, man, I forgot. Oh wait, it's called The Fortunes of Indigo Skye. I think so. It sounds good, I've only read a little bit so far. It's about a girl who is kind of poor, but she has a loving life with a perfect job (as a waittress). Then, one day, one of the customers at her shop give her 2.5 million dollar tip, and then she turns all materialistic or something. If anyone wants to borrow it, tell me! :D

Also, on Facebook, ANYONE who is reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE join a group that I made with Sabrina Fresker-Advokez. It's called "apple juice bellies are better than beer bellies :)" Please join. It'll only take a few seconds. Thankies.

Well, that's pretty much it. Did you know raspberries are sweeter if you mush them up in your mouth with your tongue instead of just chew them? Try it.

-Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment