Wednesday, August 25, 2010

R-Swimming

Yesterday was really fun because we went swimming with my neighbor and she showed us this really awesome beach at Magnusun Park where there aren't any lifeguards.  It was really cool because it dropped off really quickly so you could only wade out like five feet.  Also, we sas ths police boat go SUPER fast and that was cool.  Skye, who normally won't go in the water actually swam by herself a few times after we threw the ball in for her once or twice.   We had to call her back because we didn't know ho strong she was and didn't want to go save her.  Hee hee.  It was actually really funny.  Matt wants me to say that he got a really cool rock.  We are going again today, but bringing goggles so that we can search for stuff on the bottom. Speaking of stuff on the bottom of a lake, I never found my watch.  I also got my another sun burn last weekend when we went rafting.  Now my shoulders are really tan, and a little bit red. I am still working on my essay because I am not as eficient or responsible as Stella.  I guess I should get back to working on it.

Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment