Thursday, August 19, 2010

S - Catchin' Up

I got this news a long time ago, but GUESS WHAT??? I'm volunteering on the orientation at school, and on the first day of school! I'm pretty excited. :) Just a little nervous, handling the new "young uns". But I can't wait!

I hope the sun comes back out, too. It was scorching hot for a while, but then it turned cloudy and cold. At least yesterday it became sunny in the afternoon. Today, it's all cloudy and gray. Bits of sun have only lasted for what, 3 seconds? I know. Sad. I really hope that it'll start getting sunny soon.

Also, to make up for this weather, I think it should snow in the winter. If it's going to be cold in the summer, Mother Nature should at least make it up to us on winter with snow, right? COME ON, MOTHER NATURE!!! PLEASE??? PLEASIE??? :] Well, I suppose we'll just have to appreciate what we have.

Also, thanks for keeping the blog up, Roxy!!! Otherwise this blog would have died months ago, like Jason Advokez, who got mauled by a gorilla :'( RIP.

I guess that's all for now. POST Esee and And.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I'm pretty excited to be doing orientation too. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you guys doing this? It sounds like fun!! Roxy

    ReplyDelete