Saturday, August 21, 2010

S - okay, i give up

ALRIGHT I GIVE UP. I'm going to resist from my own restraint. Lol, ironic, isn't it? AND POST TO MY HEART'S CONTENT! I SHALL CLOG UP CYBERSPACE!!! MWAAHAAHAHAHA! Okay, not really. But at least I'm not using paper and wasting trees. Sigh. I'm so bored. I actually DID just sigh.

Well, I'm bored. Bored, bored, bored. Remember when the blog was so much more interesting back in June when And was obsessed with trying to get more posts then me and then we kept getting, like, 50 posts a day? Sigh. Again. Ahh, reminiscing is a bittersweet hting.

I have devised a new way of typing. Without resting my palms on the keyboard, so it's only my finger tips touching the computer! It's a lot crisper and cleaner, and quicker and fresher. It's fun.

Well, yes. That's it for now. Maye I'll go on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. wow. thats how almost everyone types...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i know who you are.

    ReplyDelete