Saturday, August 21, 2010

S - WHY? and other stuff

Okay, I'm not mad, I'm just very sad. Remember how I said that I'm hanging out with M&M today? Well, it's not burning hot like it was a few days ago AND the other girl who's coming can only drop by -- she can't swim today. And that REALLY irks me! :'( Maybe we'll just not swim at all. I hope we will still find a way to have fun. WHY???? :'(

On to other subjects: Coffee. I dislike coffee, unless they put gallons and gallons (slight exaggeration) of cream, milk, and sugar in it. Otherwise, it's more bitter than bittermelon (which IS actually a vegetable). I prefer mochas and frappucinos. Those are YUMMERY. :P

This blog isn't actually that boring. The only thing that bothers me now is that I have to resist making 5 million posts a doy due to my daily bore. I guess I'll just have to make all of my posts an essay long, filled with all my though. By the way, speaking of essays, I am on the verge of FINISHING MY ESSAY! Whoot whoot! And, speaking of whoot whoots, I'm hanging out with M&M today!!!! Speaking of M&Ms, I love M&Ms because they're so small and chocolatey! Speaking of chocolate, I LOVE chocolate! Speaking of love, I don't have much to say! Speaking of that, I'll think of Sense and Sensibility because I barely understood that book! Speaking of books, I'm reading a book called The Knife of Never Letting Go! It's really scary and weird, but you should read it! Speaking of weird, weirdgreenman is coming home today! Speaking of today, I think I should go spam a different post! Speaking of spam, isn't that a type of cheesy ham in a can? Wow, I can sure rhyme. Speaking of rhymes, check out our songs page and read our rhymes! Speaking of speaking of, I need to press the publish post button before I write anymore of these things.........

MY CURRENT STATE OF MIND (taken and edited from Lisi something's The Clique series)
In: Altoids, Sour punch straws, towel dresses
Out: donuts, bad spelling, creamless coffee

I should do one of these CURRENT STATE OF MIND things every time I post!!!! Yes. And, if any of you guys (Esee, And, Roxy) want to do it, think of a different title at least. I don't want a million of CURRENT STATE OF MINDs by four different people all over the blog, thanks. :)

I'm hanging out with Winday soon! Huzzah. I'm having a very active end of summer. And then comes volunteering, more volunteering, then....dare I say it? School!

I'm still very much enjoying our recently changed blog template. I <3 IT!!!! Man, that was random.

-Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment